sâmbătă, 21 august 2010

Hate is a strong word!

Well,I was listening to Plan White T's song called "Hate( I really don't like you)" and I was thinking how much truth is in the words of these guys.Beside the fact they talk about a wrong love story,which doesn't interest us,they say something like this:"Hate is a strong word but I really,really,really don't like you".This opened my eyes because I realised that we usually love to hate even when we don't hate someone.We put so much anger in our words and facts - that makes me quite sad.I don's say we should love everyone,but what about ignoring the ones who we don't like?"Quite simple to say",may someone think."This chick it's nuts,how can I listen to her advice,when this guy (for example),stole my wallet and my girlfriend too?" Well this is about forgiving someone.When you forgive someone for the pain he put you through,your heart fulfill itself with so much love,that you won't have to hate anymore!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu